4 October 2014

Its Time Again desu !!

Its Time Again desu, folks !! I am flying to Japan once more !! Wuhoo !!

This time round, if u have read my older postings, will be to study Japanese
at Yamasa Institute for 3 months. This trip is one of my life enrichment goal
also thought of around 10 yrs ago. I am glad it will be fulfilled in 2014 ! :D

Some of u might be thinking , Hey ! isn't this suppose to be foldie related !?
Well.... it was originally.. LoL . I think it has kinda evolved into my little
online journal of my trips to Japan.

I will be doing some rolling about tho ! Wahaha ! Wonder what it is ??
Its a Kick Scooter i'm bringing for this trip !! LoL


The Oxelo Town 9 kick scooter

Looks pretty cool huh ! the front part. :D


i found out school is a good 1 km away from my accommodation & i dun intend to
purchase a bicycle there. So..... this is the solution i thought of.
Will it work well while in Japan ? We shall see desu ! LoL
i could also use it to go for supermarket runs ! it beats walking by cutting travelling
time by about half. And less tiring , more enjoyable way to move around my new
neighborhood. *smiles*

Besides the kick scoot, i also purchased a new luggage ! Its so obvious, i will not miss
it along the conveyor belt. Furthermore, if lost luggage, easy to ID, find & describe.


.
My very obviously yellow luggage. LoL

The speculated accommodation will be a typical modern Japanese apartment.
Pretty excited about this cos its just like the ones u see in Manga ! LoL
According to the school's web site, it looks like this :


.
Yamasa Villa 1, as described by them. 

Not sharing room, i'll have the whole apartment to meself neh ! Yeah !!
i'll be updating my blog much more frequently now. Plus, i'll be taking video
footage of my experiences there. it's gong to be nice !  Watch out for them desu !

Yuna out ! Till next time  ! * its going to be pretty soon i promise ! (wink) *




No comments:

Post a Comment